Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Access to and use of this site (www.nowlebanon.com) is provided by New Opinion Workshop (NOW) subject to the following terms:
- By using www.nowlebanon.com you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of www.nowlebanon.com. If you do not agree to be legally bound by the following terms in their entirety, you should not access and/or use www.nowlebanon.com.
- New Opinion Workshop (NOW) may amend these terms at any time by posting amendments online. Make sure you are aware of any amendments made by NOW. Your continued use of www.nowlebanon.com after amendments are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or changed.
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use www.nowlebanon.com content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also undertake not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any www.nowlebanon.com content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of www.nowlebanon.com content requires the prior written permission of NOW.
- You agree to use www.nowlebanon.com only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of www.nowlebanon.com. Prohibited conduct includes but is not limited to intimidating or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within www.nowlebanon.com.
- Under no circumstances will NOW be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses are foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of www.nowlebanon.com regardless of the form of action.
- NOW does not warrant that functions contained in www.nowlebanon.com content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that www.nowlebanon.com or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- The names, images and logos identifying NOW and www.nowlebanon.com are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of NOW. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of the NOW.
- Where you are invited to submit any contribution to www.nowlebanon.com (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) you agree, by submitting your contribution, to grant NOW perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable right and licence to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, make available to the public, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to your contribution worldwide and/or to incorporate your contribution in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in your contribution. If you do not want to grant to NOW the rights set out above, you should not submit your contribution to www.nowlebanon.com.
- By submitting your contribution to www.nowlebanon.com you guarantee that your contribution is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to NOW for all the purposes specified above; is not defamatory; and does not infringe any law; and indemnify NOW against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by NOW as a result of your breach of the above warranty; and waive any copyright in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on www.nowlebanon.com and the purposes specified above.
- You agree to use www.nowlebanon.com in accordance with the following rules.
- a) Contributions must be civil and tasteful. Offensive, abusive, unlawful or objectionable content: unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable material is not acceptable. No spamming or off-topic material: we don’t allow the submission of the same or very similar contributions many times. Please don’t re-submit your contribution to more than one discussion, or contribute off-topic material in subject-specific areas. Material which, in the sole opinion of NOW is in breach of these standards will not be published.
b) No advertising. No impersonation. No inappropriate (e.g. vulgar, offensive etc) user names.
c) About the law: You may not submit any defamatory or illegal material of any nature in www.nowlebanon.com. This includes text, graphics, video, programs or audio. Contributing material with the intention of committing or promoting an illegal act is strictly prohibited. You agree to only submit materials which are your own original work. You must not violate, plagiarise, or infringe the rights of third parties including copyright, trade mark, trade secrets, privacy, publicity, personal or proprietary rights. The views expressed in www.nowlebanon.com comment areas are those of members of the public and are not necessarily those of NOW.
d) NOW reserves the right to delete any contribution at any time, for any reason.
Address: Lebanon, Beirut